ECHA NIEUWS 22-06-22
Klik op View online om op de hoogte te blijven van de laatste ontwikkelingen bij ECHA over volgende onderwerpen :
- Immediate risk management suggested for 300 harmful chemicals
Assessing chemicals in groups has sped up authorities’ work, with assessments for 1 900 substances finalised in 2021. For around 300 of these, risk management actions could begin immediately.
Finding the most effective ways to manage chemical risks
- Highlights from June BPC meeting
- Highlights from June Forum meeting
We are looking for comments on the proposed restriction of:
- Terphenyl, hydrogenated (EC 262-967-7, CAS 61788-32-7);
- N,N-dimethylacetamide (DMAC) and 1-ethylpyrrolidin-2-one (NEP) (EC -, CAS -).
The commenting period is from 20 June 2022 to 20 December 2022.
Our scientific committees welcome early comments by 20 July 2022.
New reports are now available for:
- Long chain aliphatic amino-acetic, -propionic and -succinic acids and their salts; and
- Tetrabromobisphenol A (TBBPA) and its derivatives.
To get a full list of the substances covered in this group you can filter the list by group name.
New documents are now available on our website for:
- 1,4,5,6,7,7-hexachloro-8,9,10-trinorborn-5-ene-2,3-dicarboxylic anhydride (EC 204-077-3, CAS 115-27-5), added to the CoRAP list in 2013 and evaluated by France; and
- Barium bis[2-chloro-5-[(2-hydroxy-1-naphthyl)azo]toluene-4-sulphonate] (EC 225-935-3, CAS 5160-02-1), added to the CoRAP list in 2020 and evaluated by Germany.
We have launched 29 new consultations on testing proposals.
The deadline for comments is 1 August 2022.
There are currently 70 open consultations on testing proposals.
- Consultation on derogation to the exclusion criteria for propiconazole
- Contribute to the work of the EUON
- The Court of Justice upholds General Court judgments dismissing damages actions against the Commission (Case C-65/2 P, C-73/21 P to C75/21 P).